Luxuriously Layered and Neutral Three-Season Room
Susan Glick’s three-season room proves that you don’t need a lot of color to create an exciting space.
Since a three-season room is often bonus space beyond the usual living and family rooms, Glick seized the opportunity to design a spot that’s a respite from the rest of a busy home. The owners can retreat to the room to read, reflect, or enjoy a drink and conversation.
A lush kidney-shaped sofa makes a comfy perch for lounging, while the chic woven chairs from Bernhardt provide additional seating. Other furniture elements are made from rustic wood to help connect the room with the outdoors beyond and enhance the natural vibe.
A show-stopping chandelier from Arteriors provides the wow factor. Eight lights nestled among natural branches cast lively shadows in an organic version of the popular starburst motif.
1. Large hand-carved Gambelina table, Blaxsand, through the Wakefield Design Center, Stamford, Conn., wakefielddesigncenter.com
2. Armond mirror, Made Goods, Wakefield Design Center
3. Silas chair, Bernhardt Interiors, Tusk Home + Design, Westport, Conn., tuskhomeanddesign.com
4. Luna Yukas coffee table, Taracea, taracea.com
5. Old-wood Kadauma Sumba figures, Blaxsand, through the Wakefield Design Center
6. Finch chandelier, Arteriors, arteriorshome.com
7. Kidney sofa, Tomlinson, tomlinsoncompanies.com, through the Wakefield Design Center
8. Graffito fabric by Kelly Wearstler, Lee Jofa, Kravet, kravet.com
9. Bermuda hemp wallcovering, Phillip Jeffries, philipjeffries.com
10. Susan Glick
Susan Glick Interiors, Westport, Conn., susanglickinteriors.com
January 20, 2020
January 13, 2020
January 09, 2020
February 04, 2019
January 01, 2018
January 16, 2020