Nominations for 2020 New England Design Hall of Fame are now open! Please fill out the form below to nominate a designer, architect, builder, or other industry professional.
Hall of Fame - Nominate
A separate entry must be submitted for each nomination.
Individuals may be nominated by either members of the design community or the general public. Self-nominations are also encouraged.
All nominations must be received by 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday, August 21, 2020.
- Nominees must be residential design professionals in one of the following categories:
- Residential architecture
- Residential interiors (including kitchen and bath design)
- Landscape design
- Specialty design (custom building, furniture, lighting, accessories, or other home-design products)
- Nominees must live, work, or have a fully-staffed office located in New England.
- Nominees must have made particularly notable contributions to their design specialty with work of the very highest quality. Demonstration of this can be through publication, industry awards and peer recognition, or other evidence.
- Special consideration is given to nominees who have helped raise public awareness of and interest in the design profession.
SUBMISSION OF MATERIAL
- A résumé or curriculum vitae outlining your career and professional accomplishments
- Descriptions and multiple photos of 5–8 design projects that best represent the quality of your work, including an outline of the scope of the project, location, dates, other professionals involved, and a detailed explanation of your personal role in the project
- Other material such as PDFs or scans of publications, awards, and relevant publicity
- Confirmation in writing that, if you are chosen as a winner for 2020, you will be available for all necessary dates and events (see the following list), and are a current resident of, and/or primarily work in, one of the six New England states. A PDF form for this purpose is attached.
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020, in the afternoon and evening: Inductee photo shoot and Fourteenth Annual Hall of Fame Unveiling Ceremony at the Boston Design Center
- Thursday, November 12, 2020, in the evening: Fourteenth Annual New England Design Hall of Fame Awards and Gala at the InterContinental hotel in downtown Boston
- Any additional information the judging committee should consider
Material MUST be submitted in electronic form as a single PDF document, no longer than 100 pages. A sample of a well-prepared submission PDF is also attached, for reference.
Please submit all material no later than 5:00 p.m. EDT on Friday, July 31, 2020, to Emily Ediger at [email protected] (Files too large to email will need to be transmitted via a file-sending service such as Hightail or Dropbox.) Important: Please note that electronic submission of all material is required. If you have questions, please call (617) 938-3991, ext. 713.